Our goal is to keep our Referral/Intake process as seamless and user-friendly as possible. We want to support your case management decisions, which we know are often difficult and time sensitive. Below is a description of the simple steps for making a referral along with information should you need to contact our office.
1. Print and complete our Referral Package (located below)
In order to avoid longer processing times, please ensure your Referral Package is
2. Fax and/or email the completed Referral Package to;
Fax – (780) 961-3420
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Call us at (780) 983-1874 to confirm we have received your referral package. At
this time we will discuss some basic requirements for our program with you and get
general information regarding the youth you are referring.
4. When we receive your referral package we will schedule a referral team meeting within
24 to 48 hrs. Our clinical team will review and discuss suitability of the referral to our
5. Once the referral team has made a decision you will be contacted immediately to let you
know whether we have accept the youth into one of our programs.
6. If the youth is accepted into one of our programs, we will either set an Intake/Placement Date or if
we are at full capacity we will place your client on a waiting list if you wish. And let you
know how long we predict it will be before we can admit the youth.
Thank you for your interest in Night Wind Treatment Centre and should you have any questions and/or concerns regarding our Referral/Intake process please do not hesitate to email and/or phone.